Eskin Lab Genetics and Genomics Software and Tools
Our group has developed
several tools for the analysis of genetics and genomics datasets.
These tools and webservers which display the results of analysis with
these tools are available to the scientific community.
Efficient Mixed Model Association eXpedited - A method for correction of population structure in genome wide association studies.
Software for association studies over rare variants.
- POWERDESIGN Webserver for generating genetic association study designs which maximize statistical power.
- WHAP Weighted HAPlotype association server which increases power of association studies by leveraging linkage disequilibrium patterns estimated from the HapMap.
- HAP Haplotype Resolution using Imperfect Phylogeny to recover haplotypes from genotype data. Resolve genotypes using our webserver.
- SPA Spatial Ancestry analysis (SPA) is a method for predicting ancestry or where an individual is from using the individual's DNA. Accurately modeling ancestry is an important step in identifying genetic variation involved in disease.
- Complete set of Mouse resources.
Efficient Mixed Model Association - A method for correction of population structure in model organism association studies.
- EMMA Study Design Model Organism Association Study Design. Software package for calculating power of model organism association study designs.
- MPAD Mouse Phenome Association Database. Genome browser displaying associations between common inbred strains and JAX Labs Mouse Pheome Database phenotypes.
MIsmatch TRee Aproach to discovering regulatory elements in DNA sequences.
Find Motifs using MITRA on our webserver.